Waiter / River Cruise Contract Job3 days ago - Passager, Cruise ships -
- Professional skills and experience gained in restaurants / the hotel business / aboard cruise ships
- Several years‘ job experience as waiter/ress
- Excellent knowledge of restaurant service (menus and beverages, especially wines
- Competence in English
- German language highly valuable (Some companies increase the salary depending on the German level)
- European passport
- Trustworthy, efficient and able to work under duress
- Cost and quality awareness
- Organisational skillsPleasant and polite manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-groomed and clean appearance
Reports to Restaurant Manager and is relieved as per vacation schedule.
Between 1500 to 1700 Euro
(The tips are included and always depending on the amount of guests onboard)
Crew Recruitment Agency in the Canary Islands.