Singer / Ocean Cruise Contract Job1 week ago - Passager, Cruise ships -
- Musical education and/or experience that ensures the ability and competency to perform on his instrument in a manner that equals or exceeds high standard of excellence.
- General knowledge of sound reinforcement basics, sound monitors and microphones etc.
- Experience and ability in demonstrating stage presence during all musical sets.
- Very good singing skills required and proficiency for at least one musical instrument, any musical instrument skills are a plus.
- Very good spoken English.
- German skills or any other additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- Should have German songs in his / her repertoire.
- Very good interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and an approachable demeanour.
- Must be a team player with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
- STCW Certificates: Basic Safety, Crowd Management, Security Awareness
- Seaman´s book
- Medical certificate issued by an approved seafarer´s doctor
Between 1310 to 1710 Euro
(The tips are included and always depending on the amount of guests onboard) ( Tips included)
Crew Recruitment Agency in the Canary Islands.