Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below has in these Conditions of Sale WorkOffShore.net Service(hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement: refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser: means any natural or legal person, a major, established in France, holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account: refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
- WorkOffShore.net: This means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site WorkOffShore.net, whose registered office is at Bulgaria, Sofia, Orion str.33A ent.B Postal Code 1000.
- Customer Service: WorkOffShore.net means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- WorkOffShore.net Service: WorkOffShore.net means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website: This means the website operated by WorkOffShore.net accessed mainly from the URL https://www.workoffshore.net and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via the internet.
- Mobile Site : is the mobile site operated by WorkOffShore.net accessible from the URL https://www.workoffshore.net and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service.
- User : any visitor with access to WorkOffShore.net Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service WorkOffShore.net accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Job seekers and Job providers connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by Job seekers and Job providers is full acceptance of the current terms.
Responsibility for WorkOffShore.net can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Job seekers and Job providers, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
WorkOffShore.net reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Job seekers and Job providers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
When you register to www.Workoffshore.net you automatically are subscribed to the website with your email for receiving information or newsletter.
You can unsubscribe by pressing the button (no) standing next to Subscribe to newsletter in your profile.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Job seekers and Job providers and WorkOffShore.net.
Any complaints should be addressed to the Customer Service of WorkOffShore.
· by email: email@example.com
· by post to address: Bulgaria, Sofia, Orion str.33A entB. Postal Code 1000.