Master/Oil tanker Contract Job3 weeks ago - Tanker vessels -
Master* USD*5+-1 CONTRACT
• Vessel: ( 5031 GT, 2970 KW) Oil Tanker
• Embarkation: January – February 2021
• Operation: Oil Tanker – Bunker Vessel – Bunker Operations at Malta (Loading from Malta – Ops at Anchorage area and open sea of Malta)
• Operation: Vessel is under EMSA project for that area
• Experience: at least 5-6 Years
• Experience at Bunker Operations – Malta
• Pilot Exception from Maltese authorities will be considered are an advantage
• Experience in same size Vessel as Bunker Operation- STS – Manoeuvring- Malta Area
• English: Very Good
• Age: Young aged candidates will be considered as an advantage
• Good practical & theoretical skills (ISM, Manuals etc)
• Salary: 7.000 – 9.000 USD (depending on qualifications, experience)
• Contract: 5 Months (+/-1 Month, Owners Option) We are open for discussion regarding Contract length with the right candidate.
• Experience on SIRE & Oil Majors inspections will be considered as advantage
• Experience with EMSA operation and equipment will be considered as advantage
• Valid Biometric Passport or Schengen Visa is needed (Not mandatory, for Malta we can issue Visa on Arrival).
• Among the applications we (Marine & Crewing Dpts) will choose only those approved for skype interview
• After a skype interview we will choose the successful candidate for embarking the Vessel.
• Marine Manager may request from successful candidate to travel at Cyprus Head Offices for interview. We may also test his manoeuvering skills in one of our local Bunker Barges. All expenses will be under the Owner and also a minimum salary (4,000 USD) will be offered to him during this period (around 1 week)