Housekeeper / River Cruise Contract Job2 weeks ago - Passager, Cruise ships -
Key areas of responsibility:
- Ensure daily cleanliness set up and service following HACCP cleanliness and hygiene procedures.
- Organize and supervise daily cleaning of public areas, afternoon standby and in the daily laundry duties for table linen, towels, guests and crew laundry.
- Ensure cleanliness in the entire ship, training when necessary other departments on cleaning procedures and materials.
- Store housekeeping supplies, uniforms and equipment as per procedures and manage stock inventories.
- Place orders and handle housekeeping supplies and other working materials and maintenance of equipment according to guidelines.
- Report all defect materials, equipment and premises damage to the Front Desk.
- Control quality of service from external laundered items, uniforms and delivery notes and report any anomalies to the Hotel Manager and the external company.
- Organize, supervise and lead your team to become independent and empowered in their role.
- Prepare the on / off duty schedule for your team.
- Supervise your reports regarding their sign in and off duty as per duties and working schedules.
- Organize and take part in loading supplies for the ship, checking the delivered items; and in luggage distribution if scheduled.
- Professional diploma in Hospitality
- Experience in the housekeeping industry.
- How to work with Microsoft office and other offline and online software.
- Supplementary courses / training
- Experience in managing complaints and requests / demands
- Good knowledge of English l
- German is an advantage (Depending on the vessel)
- European passport
- Specialist competence, ability to work under stress, reliability, creativity
- Cost and quality awareness
- Self-assured and calm manner towards staff and passengers
- Well-groomed and clean appearance
- Leadership skills, capable of motivation
Reports to the Hotel Manager and is relieved as per vacation schedule. Leads the Housekeeping team.
Between 1625 to 1825 Euro
(The tips are included and always depending on the amount of guests onboard) ( Tips included )
Crew Recruitment Agency in the Canary Islands.